The PSG star Neymar had been tipped to get transferred to Barcelona and step out from PSG in this year’s summer; this is after him choosing over in the deal of $200 million by turning his back in La Liga giants. By keeping a new test somewhere else as the internationalist of Brazil is not very happy with the lifestyle of Des Parc Princes.
Neymar stepped out of the team of Barcelona for PSG with a view of winning the league of the championship but as him being a part of the team in both of years they had to be out in the 16 last stages. Blancos Los have since quite a while ago longed for getting the actor, with enthusiasm going at Santos behind the time of Neymar. In any case, Catalan paper of Sport says that Neymar has disclosed to Messi he needs to come back to Barcelona this mid-year.
Barcelona have been involved in some of the biggest transfers in the past few seasons with the arrival of Ousmane Dembele and Philippe Coutinho seeing the club spend over €200 million last season. Antoine Griezmann was one of the signings expected in the summer but in a spectacular TV address the French man decided to renew with Atletico Madrid
Less than a year later news reports from France claims that the former Real Sociedad forward is likely to end up at the Nou Camp in the summer. According to the reports, the 28-year-old has been disappointed with the club’s performances this season and regrets turning down a move to Barcelona last summer.
Spanish soccer giants Barcelona are keen on signing another rising star from ajax, as per reports. The Catalan side recently snapped up one of the highest rated youngsters Frankie De Jong from the Dutch side. Now they want the skipper Matthijs de Ligt to join this summer.
The 19-year old, though young has built up considerable experience playing for club and country. He has been leading the youthful setup in the Eredivisie for over a year. De Ligt, who plays in central defence, would cost the Barcelona star €75m and they are willing to cough it out to secure the brilliant prospect.
Barcelona fell to a disappointing 2-0 defeat to Sevilla in a Copa del Ray cup tie last time out as Lionel Messi was left out of the starting lineup atEstadioRamon Sanchez Pizjuan.
Manager Ernesto Valverdo has now revealed that he has no regrets leaving the Argentine superstar on the bench as he felt that was the best thing to do.
One of the young gunners of Arsenal who is having an exceptional tournament and going through the best form of his life received a call from Barcelona to join their club. However, his decision shocked many people of the football community as he turned down the opportunity to sign the contract for Barcelona in order to continue his career at the club of Arsenal.
Emile Smith, 18 years, just broke into the first team of Unai Emery in this season and he scored 3 goals in total 6 matches in which he appeared for the senior side. The youngster of Croyde for his performance awarded with an all-new contract (long-term) at the Emirates during this summer. His development and performance in North London didn’t go unnoticed and he was praised by many legends of the football community.
The Argentine returned to training last week and could play for Blaugrana against Inter, but his coach takes no chances. Ernesto Valverde insisted he will not take any unfortunate risks despite mentioning Lionel Messi in his Barcelona team only two and a half weeks after he broke his arm. Messi has not played since he was forced into the first half of a 4-2 win over Sevilla on October 20, but Valverde included him at the party that traveled to Milan to meet Inter in the Champions League.
Barca has won all four of their matches without the Talisman Argentine, with a 2-0 win over Inter and the 5-1 demolition of the Real Madrid standout results. “Leo is at the point where he could be available, but we have to wait. It depends on training,” Valverde told a press conference. “There are three or four options, but we do not take risks with Messi. I think it is better if he is there. More than anything because he is one more player and we have more to choose from. Of course, Messi is required to recover.”
Barcelona managed to salvage a draw against Girona thanks to a goal from Gerard Pique in the 63rd minute. All started well for Barcelona when Lionel Messi opened the scoring in the first half. Fans were then hoping that Barcelona will have an easy game but things will change for the worst for them with the sending off of their defender Lenglet in the 35th minute.
The dismissal of the defender will change the game and Girona will manage score to equalize just before the break through Stuani. Things will become even worst for Barcelona when Stuani will add a second goal to give Girona a deserved lead against the ten-man side.
Yerry Mina made some revelations recently with regards to his 5 year deal with Everton which made him leave Barcelona. The defender who has been the winner of a league in Brazil has agreed to sign a permanent deal with Everton. The 23 year old was connected with Manchester United however, was thrilled with the plans made by Marco Silva for the club. Mina said that it’s necessary for the club wishes to fight for something and hence he was there. He has been watching the premier league for long and knows that it’s the best one in the world. Signing a deal has given him a great chance and he looks forward to compete in his new club.
Mina is well versed with the players of Everton and he looks forward to play with his all new teams. He has interacted with the coach quite a bit and has realized the passion and determination the coach has for Everton. This is one of the reasons that made him agree to sign a deal as he wants to do his best for Everton. Marco Silva, the manager of Everton said Mina is a great defender, best player and likes to take up new challenges. He knows all about the position of the game and is good with the ball. He would be great and will certainly not disappoint his new team.
La Liga giants Barcelona have announced Eric Abidal as the new sporting director at the club. The former Barca star played almost two centuries of games in six years after moving to Spain from Lyon. He won two Champions League, four league titles, two Copas del Rey, two Super Cups and two World Cups. Whilst at the Catalan giants, he was diagnosed with cancer and had to do a liver transplant in 2012. He eventually moved to AS Monaco the following year.
Abidal blasted the Barcelona management whilst in France, pointing accusing fingers at SandroRosell and the rest of the Barca board for the way they treated him up until his departure. Barely two years later, Abidal joined the campaign of Joan Laporta for president with him being promised sporting director but the bid failed.
Sky Sports transfer expert Guillem Balague has said that Barcelona are ahead of Manchester United in the pursuit of Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann. The France international came on the brink of joining the Red Devils in the summer, but Atleti’s failure to lift their transfer embargo saw him stay put for the season.
Since then, he has been regularly linked with the Mancunian giants, but Balague has brought a fresh twist to the transfer story. Balague has been following Barcelona’s interest in Griezmann for a while and in a Q&A session on Sky Sports, the Spaniard revealed that club president Josep Bartomeu has held close contact with the player’s family.